REMOTE PRINTING DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM (RPDS)
Remote Printing Distribution System (RPDS) provides means to constituent client groups (press, doping, broadcast, etc..) in receiving latest official competition reports.
The automated RPDS process will quickly deliver accurate official competittion reports where is required.
The report trasmitted to the right venue will print automatically.
RPDS consists of two components:
Main RPDS and Sub RPDS, due to its different roles and features.
Overal, RPDS provides the following functions:
– Provides an easy configuring method for report / venue / client and quantities;
– Collects results in a printable format (PDF) from Sub RPDS;
– Sends reports as print jobs to appropriate locations venues and printers;
– Manages and distributes corrected / updated or unscheduled reports.
– Prints the original copies of reports and distribution list;
– Provides easy manipulation for printing schedules / client distributionlist and quantities;
– Supports schedule / report tracking / report preview and reprint functionalities;
– Views, tracks and controls printers in the print rooms;
– Alarms users in easily recognizable way upon any problems.